Since 2010, our tightly held group of companies has established now famous brands of aromatherapy vapor and diffuser pens for the US market. Although our Portland based bio-vapor R&D facility is well known in the field, as are Founders Dai Léon & Jackie Zhiqiang Zhuang, we have in fact always been headquartered in beautiful New Zealand.
While our botanical bio-vapour liquid production for 3rd party brands has been most notable — we practically invented the nicotine/cannabis/synthetic-free field of pocket vaporizer terpene aromatherapy — Organic Guild actually does so much more.
We Interconnect Spheres Of Life.
Our Operations Enable Guild Members To…
- Grow and/or exclusively partner with growers of high value plants.
- Process feedstock to prepare it for bioactive extraction.
- Extract the bioactives from processed feedstock, e.g. essential oils and more viscous absolutes.
- Sell non-bioactive parts of the feedstock to global distributors, e.g. cacao butter for the chocolate industry.
- Manufacture products for people and their pets using bioactive extracts, vegetable glycerin and healthy vegan, GMO-free ingredients.
- Package products both in bulk for B2B sales and in retail-ready units.
- Use New Zealand and North America as test and promotional markets while focusing on Asian mass markets.
- Design specialty store front models – on-line and brick-and-mortar – where bioactive blends of liquid products can be customised for both wholesale and retail clients.
- Geo-locate, map and blockchain the whole supply-and-value chain; integrating all of the databases and agreements between suppliers and value-add services and enable permissioned, transparent access and consensual changes to be made to the agreements.
Supplying the highest quality bioactive ingredients and services for every stage of the value chain from soil nutrients to seeds to feedstock to extracts to manufacturing processes to consumer technology.
Be global leader in the field of bioactive vapour delivering botanicals that are traditionally regarded around the world as highly beneficial for general human use.
27 St Andrew St.
Dunedin, Otago 9016